[LMB] Reading in the bath OT:

Katrina Knight kknight at fastmail.fm
Sat Apr 18 15:37:42 BST 2015

On 18 April 2015 at 01:04, Gwynne Powell
<gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
 > But... you can't use an ebook in the bath. And one of my
special pleasures
 > is a bubble bath, with book to read. (And wine, nibbles to
eat, soft music.)

I read ebooks in the bath fairly often. If you're afraid of
dropping your reader into the water, or splashing it, you can
get it a water-resistent cover, or perhaps just use an
appropriately sized zip-lock bag if the controls will work
through it. I have iPad pouches that come three to a package
that cost me about $5 for the package. They fit the iPad really
well but both my Kindle and my Google Nexus get put in them when
I'm worried about water as well.

--
Katrina Knight
kknight at fastmail.fm