[LMB] Small linguistic Easter egg in _Gentleman Jole_ (minor SPOILER)

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 18:50:27 GMT 2015

You know, if Barrayar were real, Reinhold Aman would probably love to study
Barrayaran swearing and bad language.  With English, French, Russian and
Greek in the mix, things could get interesting.  Not to mention, possibly
using different languages for different purposes.  Some Holy Roman Emperor
used different languages to talk to God, his fellow kings, his
subordinates, his mistress and his horse.  And Frederick the Great
preferred French to his native German, the fool.