[LMB] Gregor

Pamela Weber pp.weber at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 00:49:30 GMT 2015

In my imagination he ceased to be Gregor the Perpetually Glum in the years
following the Vor Game, when he started to really grow into his role as
emperor.

In his dealings with Mark, I have this image of Gregor the Inscrutable.

I loved it when someone (Ivan?) said that you wouldn't want to see Gregor
pissed, and when asked how Greg looked like pissed, his answer was
something like: "He looks just the same as always. That's the scary part."

Pokerface Gregor?

Gregor the Ineffable? (Wink to Good Omens)