[LMB] Birthday Tixie

M R L Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Tue Dec 8 22:07:40 GMT 2015

From: Howard Brazee
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2015 3:07 PM

HB> I couldn’t find SF related birthdays for today, and I don’t have the
skills that other Birthday wishers here have to give interesting stories.

> So I will wish Adam Ek a birthday with just my wishes.

> Now, if he had been born a day earlier in 1965, we could have shared his
> birthday with the hundredth birthday of Leigh Brackett.

http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/index.cgi

James Thurber (1894-1961) was born on 8 December

( The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (1939)  )
http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/ea.cgi?13001

Little Egret by email (Windows Live Mail)
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames