[LMB] OT: former listee's novel is out

Margaret Devere margaret at devere.net
Wed Dec 16 18:43:13 GMT 2015

Megaera writes:

Also, in honor of Reunion's publication, my first Tale in this series, Sojourn, is on sale for 99  at Amazon.com (and comparable prices on the other Amazon sites).  The price will be good until Christmas Day.  Here's it's blurb, as well.

Chasing suspected drunk drivers through Washington s desolate Okanogan Highlands is part of what state cop Dan Reilly does for a living, but crashing his cruiser definitely isn t. But when he wakes up, he's in a place that never should have existed, among people who aren't what they seem to be.

Me:

Congratulations!

And thanks for the word on Sojourn. Just went and got me a copy. It's a snowy day here in Denver -- perfect for disappearing into another place/another time.

Margaret