[LMB] Uncles in arms

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 20 12:36:49 GMT 2015

> From: Matija Grabnar matija at serverflow.si

> Do we know what was Aral's elder brother's name? Something Xav, probably?

There's a very long list of Names I'd Like to Know.

> Also, from I don't know where I got the idea that Piotr Pierre also had
> an elder brother, who also died way before his time? Am I imagining
> things? Do we know his name?
> (sorry about the subject, couldn't resist the pun).

I don't think he could be the second, if they were following the
Vor naming rules. Wasn't his grandfather Pierre le Sanguinaire?
So Pierre as a middle name came from him, and since it was
presumably Pierre's first name, Piotr must be the first son.

Gwynne