[LMB] OT: Santa NORAD tracker

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 14:06:27 GMT 2015

http://www.noradsanta.org/

Oh, my goodness. I haven't seen the Santa NORAD tracker for a few years, and it's
gone amazing. There's a Christmas soundtrack, and 3-D and 2-D Santa tracking and .
. . . And it looks great for the young geographer, with very easy links to click to
see what the world really looks like via search engines and images.

And since ol' Santy is coming my way in just a few minutes according to Norad, I
will wish you all a perfect temperature in your beds tonight, a joy to warm your
heart and something cool to read.

And I'm off to bed.

Micki