[LMB] SF for various generations

Kevin Kennedy kevink45 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 17:54:02 GMT 2015

> On Dec 28, 2015, at 11:40 AM, Aruvqan <aruvqan at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> If I had the money for it, the house I would have would have 8 bedroom suites, a huge library, a huge country kitchen/living room and space for handicrafts and storage, and would have an attached farm to raise much of the food products consumed, a personal cook, a personal physioterrorist and workout space

Not me.   Not anymore.   I want something manageable, with people around (not a Regency mansion with dozens of servants).   Kind of like the retirement community I live in now.

Since this is all in my imagination, I wish for Rosie the robot from the Jetsons,  or some house elves from Harry Potter.(with salary, pensions, holidays, etc. I don't want Hermione on my case) along with some garden elves too.  I keep rearranging things in the residence all the time