[LMB] AKICOT:L How to make Gmail

Rachel anglerfish at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 18:38:50 GMT 2015

> I still can't see everyone, and I'm missing some good stuff, I see from
> the quoted material. I guess I need to bite the bullet and change to gmail,
> at least for the list. . . .Would it be better to go to digest, or are
> single mails the way to go? ?Micki?

If you're willing to go to digest, you could probably keep yahoo. I get the
digest and it gets messages from both you and pouncer.

Digest does take some extra work.  When I don't have much time and want to
skim over posts I have less interest in, I have to read the list of
subjects at the top of the digest and then remember which numbers I wanted
to look at and do a lot of scrolling rather than just deleting messages.
When I want to reply, I need to remember to change the subject line and cut
the piece I want to reply to out of the digest. When other people forget to
trim their posts, it's probably more irritating for we digest users because
we have to scroll over it, and when WE forget to trim our posts it's
definitely going to be more irritating for everyone else because they get
the whole damn digest.