[LMB] Penric cover preview

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Sat Jul 4 05:01:01 BST 2015

[LMB] Penric cover preview
Margaret Dean margdean56 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 02:36:50 BST 2015

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 7:25 PM, Lois McMaster Bujold <lbujold at
myinfmail.com>

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/8652525-penric-e-cover-sneak-peek

 > Ta, L.

Margaret Dean:  Hm.  The coat-of-arms on the side of that castle has a
bear on it.  (No,
not an ice bear.)  I wonder if that tells us anything.

LMB:  Well, not too much, as it is a public domain image grepped and
cropped to be as close as I could come to what I wanted, for free. So I
choose to think of the bear as a hypothyroid marten...

We're hoping the novella file will go up at the vendors sometime next
week.  This being a holiday weekend, I would expect some natural
delays.  As soon as I have live link/s, I plan to post the first scene
on my blog.

Ta, L.