[LMB] OT: Shakers

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Thu Jul 9 04:22:48 BST 2015

Henry  VIII didnt get fat and gouty until after a non-healing leg injury,
which prevented him from continuing his former highly athletic lifestyle of
lots of exercise riding and jousting and engaging in swordplay etc.

Hmm, he was sort of the Elvis of his time, the athletic fellow when young,
and fat and gotten weird in his later years.

--Paula Lieberman