[LMB] Demon ride-alongs

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 18:39:33 BST 2015

I haven't read it yet, but the demon riding along in someone's mind reminds
me of F Paul Wilson's _Lanague Chronicles._  In those, a man acquires an
alien symbiont in his head that talks to him...and does other things, like
correct his metabolism to make him immortal.

I always thought that would be cool.