[LMB] OT: Molasses vs treacle

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Mon Jul 20 06:25:13 BST 2015

On 16 Jul 2015, at 03:41, BlueRose <stacey at xtra.co.nz> wrote:
> Stacey - personally I prefer good dark chocolate but not too bitter

So, likely to about 65% cacao, but not 72% or above. I tried a 99% once, and found it not entirely edible, and I suppose I need either more cocoa butter or a bit of swwet to it.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
“I wondered what you'd have on the side with a plate of Deep Fried Anxiety. Pickles? Coleslaw? Potato-strychnine mash?” ― Robin McKinley <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5339.Robin_McKinley>, Sunshine <http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2321294>