[LMB] CoC chapter 15: the strikeback begins

Karen Hunt huntkc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 11:43:12 BST 2015

On Wed, Jun 3, 2015 at 12:40 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> > From: Elizabeth Stowe estowe427 at gmail.com
>
> > Tony:  And Umegat complains that the gods won't dictate letters to him.
> > Somewhat humorously, but also somewhat bitterly.  He _wants_ to help,
> > wants to know _what to do_, but it seems that it's not just a matter
> > of knowing what to do, it's a matter of living out the solution --
>
> The gods have no need for his help, they've set Caz on the path. Gods
> don't seem to have much of a retirement plan for saints.

Well, there's the long term plan, where they become particularly treasured
in the gods' gardens (as per the Daughter's metaphor).

In the short term, well... I suppose any change of job has a time of
uncertainty? I admit I'd like to collect "unemployment benefits", at least,
during such times.

Karen Hunt