[LMB] OT: e-readers

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 18:11:11 BST 2015

Nothing says you can't modify clothing to have features you like -
though unless you are missing a functioning arm you can't have the
switchblade =(

I wear sports bras and slide a techna microknife in on one strap at a
convenient spot. But then again, my watchband has a hidden handcuff key.
My dad was an eagle scout =)

On 6/16/2015 9:18 AM, Paula Lieberman wrote:
> And the switchblade, too?
>

> -----Original Message----- From: Howard Brazee
>
>> On Jun 15, 2015, at 6:28 PM, A. Marina Fournier <saffronrose at me.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> When I was having skirts made up out of fabric I wanted, I always had
>> side pockets, of the same material, unless slightly heavier fabric
>> was needed. Actually, it turned out that pockets (centre front is 12)
>> at 10 & 2, as opposed to 9 and 3, were more comfortable.
>
> I sometimes miss all of the pockets I had in my flight suit when I was
> a USAF pilot, especially the pencil pocket in the sleeve.

---