[LMB] OT: Why can't they get things right?

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 20:00:39 BST 2015

Forensic accounting where the answer just *pops* off the page[computer
screen] at one ... Heck working with a stack of invoices, a copy of the
contract and the entire contents of our corporate database and sometimes
it could take a month to resolve one problem [out of hundreds. *sigh*
brain aching work but I do miss it.]

On 6/18/2015 7:55 AM, Marc Wilson wrote:
> the 555 area code but 555 is at least possible.
> That kind of thing is maddening, isn't it?  Perhaps they're doing it to
> make sure no-one sees an IP and decides to try hacking it?  Of course,
> they could use the 192.168 address space to avoid that....

---