[LMB] in Cordelia's Honor, a nod to Niven/Pournelle??

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Tue Jun 23 07:26:24 BST 2015

On 22 Jun 2015, at 03:06, Eric Oppen <ravenclaweric at gmail.com> wrote:
> (Spider-Kid?  "Spider-Kid, Spider-Kid, who'd believe all the
> things he did?  Took the crock pot apart, found out how to make ovens
> start!  Look out, here comes the Spider-Kid!")  --Sorry.  To a true filker,
> life is a series of song cues.

In my case, song and text cues. Do you find some people just can’t follow you, or get the reference?

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
“You will recognize your own path when you come upon it because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need.” ― Sara Teasdale <http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/347021.Sara_Teasdale>