[LMB] OT: e-readers

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Wed Jun 24 16:47:21 BST 2015

There are other technologies out there.  I can't think of the name of it,
but the Boogie Board uses a technology which is stable for showing text
until applying voltage to overwrite or erase.  I think there are devices
over in Asia which use the tech, which involves low production cost plastic
display media, for personal electronics devices.

--Paula Lieberman