[LMB] CoC Ch 18 Setting things Straight - commentary

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 19:00:06 BST 2015

On 6/24/2015 8:39 AM, Gwynne Powell wrote:
>> From: Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
>   Probably some leftover visceral
> fear of being prey from when we were little howler monkey sorts =)
> I often wonder just how much ancestral memory is stored in the depths
> of our minds.  All that fascination with dinosaurs - it has to come from
> some small furry creature hiding under a log while some huge reptile
> sniffed around.

I had a sort of free range cockatiel and would nap on the couch when I
was working an odd swing shift. I woke up once to a full on panic attack
because Baby was flying down from the beam to have his snooze on the
pillow next to my head. Emotionally speaking, I woke to a huge raptor
stooping at my face .... @_@

---