[LMB] Listee Location Map

JA Tallman lettuce.lists at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 19:49:03 BST 2015

Snip

https://cdn1.lockerdome.com/uploads/1b982be0beb8466b3b585f54cd202f0b914df2fdd8420cabf6bc56574639dc5c_large

>> saw that one t'other day,... been trying to figure out if it's a live
one or a "scare toy".

> It looks like a live Huntsman to me - if it's on toilet paper, which I
think it is, given the relative size of the roller, it's about the size of
the ones I saw in Australia. But it's surely not a pic of the same species
as in the first link - no fur, no spines....
===

Well, the first one was to a "cute spider," the second one was what Gwynne
actually has... not so cute...

Jill