[LMB] Help sought with a photo for the Listee Location Map

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 30 00:36:46 BST 2015

to Marina, Sorry, super-slow internet today, and I can't figure out how I got that
book icon up -- when I did it, it was super-intuitive. The photos, on the other
hand, confound me. I don't want to go to the trouble of setting up flicker, so I
tried using my Google Images . . . you'd think they'd play nice, but they don't
seem to. Maybe they have some sort of flickr protection. Anyway, it'll take me
hours to get it figured out at today's internet speed, so I won't bother.

I will say the book icon is very slow to load. I didn't appear for several seconds
after all the red markers did.

Micki