[LMB] Social history, was Aliens -- Technology and Bujold added.

Walter S Bushell proto at panix.com
Sun May 3 13:28:58 BST 2015

> On May 3, 2015, at 3:05 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> That's it - I knew it. See, I have a brilliant memory, it stores parts of all
> sorts of things. Not enough to be really useful, of course. Just enough
> for a random spark here and there.
>
> Gwynne

With a little web searching you could have come up with the proper name.
Since I have a spell checker (and don’t let it change anything with out
my verification I can play a literate person on the internet.

Just like Illyan with the map, it was practically a prosthetic memory.
Even if Impsec was taken as an ecclesiastical organization we know that
he did not practice simony. Now is that an erudite pun or what?