[LMB] Quintarian life after death

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Mon May 18 13:18:20 BST 2015

> On May 17, 2015, at 10:55 PM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> I love the idea of reincarnation. I want more than one turn - there's
> so much to do in the world, we need plenty of goes at it.

To me, if something that is “me” gets reincarnated, but I don’t know it, it might as well be my atoms as my soul.

Incorporation seems to be the wrong word with what the gods do with people’s (and other animals????) souls.   By selecting only compatible souls, the gods may be keeping their distinctiveness from each other.

The souls that don’t get taken up gradually disperse - I wonder if they have a fertilizer type effect on the planet.