[LMB] OT: Taking off for a month

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 15:36:07 GMT 2015

On Sat, Oct 31, 2015 at 6:27 AM, M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com>
wrote:

>    Sorry to put this hear and ruin people's lovely email trees or
> whatever, but
> I've just spend a frustrating day updating my browser. (Success! Finally!
> But no
> time to read the list.)
>
> Starting tomorrow, I'm off to NaNo a bit. I'm sad I'll miss a lot of the
> great
> discussions about the new book, but I'm sure there will still be good
> things going
> in December.
>
> Happy writing for those doing the National Novel thing, and happy reading
> to all
> the rest of you!
>
> Micki

Have fun writing!
I am not writing my novel-month this year, bec I have two workshops to give
(the academic vs conversational English workshop is next week, and I
finally have enough material for it, thanks again to everyone who advised!)
I have another work-shop to prepare for.

And a one-month writing course which told me in the summer they don't need
more teachers, just contracted me to say they need another teacher after
all. For the first Wednesday in November. Argh. Thanks for the lead time,
folks.

I dropped out of Facebook for November. It was the largest identifiable
time-sink.

Sylvia