[LMB] GJ&RQ review

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Tue Nov 3 00:33:23 GMT 2015

[LMB] GJ&RQ review
Pamela Weber pp.weber at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 23:05:11 GMT 2015

PW:  Thanks everyone for the explanations about ARCs. I had no idea, and I'm
extremely grateful I stumbled upon this one.

LMB:  How, by the way, did you stumble upon it?  I'm curious about how
word gets around.

PW:  As much as I appreciate
spellchecks and general editing, I'm a story junky and three months is a
loooooong time.

Anyway, there aren't a lot of typos thus far. Nor any (noticeable)
consistency errors. I guess this is a very stable beta, as betas go :D

LMB:  People can still report typos on my blog spoiler-thread, here:

https://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_posts/9272157-gentleman-jole-and-the-red-queen-spoiler-thread

I finalized my errata sheet for Baen today, though I will hold it one
more day for late typo reports, then it must go in to make its
deadline.  I am so ready for this book to be _done_.  (The VK e-editions
reissue project is very nearly done as well, and the tip sheets for the
signed edition, about which I will make a blog post later, went off to
Baen last Thursday.  So my work queue, which suffered a sudden clog the
last month or so, is slowly emptying out.  I mean to keep to that way
for a bit.)

Ta, L.