[LMB] GJ&RQ review

catherine muir c_muir68 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 05:38:14 GMT 2015

Typos or possible typos below,sorry cannot get on to Good reads site due to nannyware . Also cannot trim, hence the top post, sorry again.

Brief

Spoiler

Space

P26

For "has" read "was" in the phrase. It always has before.

P84
Delete "the saying went"

And general comment. If the car goes with the job, maybe viceregal not vicereinal? Though the eyeball (p86) is certainly vicereinal!