[LMB] Birthday greetings - somewhat belated.

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Wed Nov 4 17:39:12 GMT 2015

*Yesterday*[1] was the birthday of Paige Kalika, who I understand to be
a doctor.

This year's treat is to visit the training hospital on Beta colony, for
a catch-up on the latest MedTech.  You'll be picked up by an Imperial
Fast Courier (and you don't want to *know* the favours called in to make
*that* possible) and guided by a member of the faculty.

Your husband is a lawyer, IIRC, so we can arrange for him to visit the
Faculty of Galactic Law for a couple of seminars, if he's interested.

Following that, dinner at your choice of the colony's finest restaurants
(I'd go for Escobaran tapas, myself, but your taste may be different).

And an optional visit to the Orb, all expenses paid.

[1] I plead force majeure; the new puppy chewed the lead for my laptop,
so I had to resort to using Amazon on my phone to get a next-day
delivery of a spare.  Sorry about the delay.