[LMB] Birthday greetings

Tony Zbaraschuk tonyz at eskimo.com
Sat Nov 7 00:58:05 GMT 2015

On Fri, Nov 06, 2015 at 06:33:50PM +0000, Marc Wilson wrote:
> Today is the birthday of Tony Zbaraschuk- the year, it seems, is a
> mystery.

Only because I don't think I've mentioned 1968 on the list.  :)

> Tony, your treat for today is a guided tour of the Zangre, followed by
> private supper with any three characters of your choice.  Choose
> wisely...

I think I would get lost in the archives and never be found again.
If I could pick, Caz would be included, and the castle librarian,
and (since Ordol is likely dead at this point), a good theologian.
(Umegat is possible, but I think by preference I'd be an acolyte
of the Daughter, so maybe one of Her theologians.)

> Oh, and they'll all have been discreetly searched.  :)

Not really necessary in my case ;)

It's going to be a great birthday -- thanks so much, Tixie!

Tony Z

--
The most important thing in the kitchen is the waste paper basket
and it needs to be centrally located.  -- Donald Knuth