[LMB] Betan control of pregnancy

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 17:52:51 GMT 2015

On 11/7/2015 9:07 AM, Damien Sullivan wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 07, 2015 at 07:06:16AM -0500, Elizabeth Stowe wrote:
>
> Cordelia pushed her into going to Beta. As for being creeped out,
> Kareen seems to regret nothing about her experience, and she's an
> adult. Why are you creeped out for her? Do you want to lecture her
> about what she did with her body?
And I started knocking boots at 12, and I can really assure you that
nobody groomed me, and it really was all MY idea ... some kids mature at
really different rates both physically and mentally ... I looked 18 or
over from the time I was 11, and believe me, I took a lot of abuse from
the girls in my gym class because of my tits at that age. I found it
easier to hang out with adults than kids, kids are freaking asshats.
What is the line about kids being savages from Lord of the Flies?
> And females are the limiting factor in sexual reproduction. if you
> miss sterilizing one male, he can potentially impregnate a lot of
> females in the population, especially if the population tends to have
> many sexual partners because they think everyone's safe and sterile.
*snicker* like that male guinea pig that got in with all the females?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/guinea-pig-called-randy-fathers-4042922

Oops...=)

---