[LMB] Birthday greetings....

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Wed Nov 11 13:44:56 GMT 2015

On this day in 1948, William A. Wenrich (it says "Bill" in the database,
but I can't find any instance of an email being signed thus[1]) joined
the world.

Today, William, your birthday treat is a hot-air balloon safari over the
plains of Sergyar.

Your balloon is equipped with a sound-generator that will repel the more
unfriendly airborne critters.  Just in case, you will also be
accompanied by armsmen with incendiary dart-guns, in case their
resentment of your invasion of their domain overcomes their dislike of
ultrasonics.

Hoping you enjoy viewing the wildlife from the safety of your basket.

Afterwards, dinner in Kayburg at your choice of restaurant.

Enjoy!

--
Apprentice Birthday Tixie.

[1] I've just noticed, for the first time despite having seen it many,
many times, that the .sig in some of your messages has the "i" missing
from your surname.  Is that unusually self-effacing, or just a typo?