[LMB] Birthday Greetings

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Sun Nov 22 05:27:36 GMT 2015

The 21st of November brings us two birthdays.

Lucy Chubb (1959).

Lucy, you seem to be knowledgeable about trees: I propose a visit to the
new Imperial Arboretum on Komarr.  OK, it's in a dome, still, but there
is progress with engineering species to tolerate the surface conditions.

You'll still need a breathing mask; think of it as a sort of halfway
house.  On the plus side- it's guaranteed spider-free.

Afterwards, dinner in Solstice at a venue of your choosing.

Cally Perry (1954).

Cally, I don't know anything about you.  You've kept a remarkably low
profile.

I think this could be another one for a tour of ImpSec (and for all I
know, a debrief).  Then dinner with By as your escort, at any place
(high or low) that you desire.

Happy birthday to both!

Apprentice Birthday Tixie.