[LMB] Birthday Greetings

Louie Chubb louie at chubb.wattle.id.au
Sun Nov 22 11:29:14 GMT 2015

Thank you. A visit to the arboretum sound's interesting. I wonder whether any of
their trees bonsai well... perhaps I could beg some cuttings.

I would definitely like desert at that restaurant that Auditor Vorthys enjoyed..
the ones with candied pecans! That wasn't Solstice, was it? Never mind.. I'm
willing to travel for a good desert.

LucyC