[LMB] OT: Baen eBooks Month Credit - March 2016

Scott Raun sraun at fireopal.org
Wed Nov 25 18:53:39 GMT 2015

Note: you can save this credit and use in late January to buy the
*Gentleman Jole* e-book.  The credit exactly covers the cost of the
single new e-book.

Somewhere around the end of the month, I buy the Baen E-Books Monthly
Bundle for three/four months out (for example, I bought Nov '03
somewhere between July 31, '03, and Aug 5, '03).

Baen Books has this nifty 'buy one, give some to a new customer'
policy.  If anyone has not gotten anything from Baen eBooks before,
and wants free credit, let me know!  Your e-mail address has to not be
in their database to get a free month. I'll take requests in the order
they appear in my home inbox - sraun at fireopal.org.

The one-time use coupon is worth $9.99 off anything sold on Baen
Ebooks, and is good for one year. If you'd like, you can use it as
partial payment to buy a monthly bundle. If there's one specific
e-book you'd like, you can wait until it is released and use the
credit to buy it.

First request gets it.  If you don't get it this time, I put you on my
request list, and you get first shot as the new months come out.
Here's what's coming up:

March 2016 Monthly Baen Bundle

The Road to Hell, by David Weber and Joelle Presby
The Seer, by Sonia Lyris
Imperative, by Steve White and Charles E. Gannon
Phoenix Ascendant, by Ryk E. Spoor
Into the Maelstrom, by David Drake and John Lambshead
By Tooth and Claw, by S. M. Stirling, Mercedes Lackey, Eric Flint, and Jody Lynn Nye
Mars, Inc., by Ben Bova

--
Scott Raun
sraun at fireopal.org