[LMB] BIRTHDAYYYYYYY!!!

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 6 09:01:06 BST 2015

Today we send a bunch of lovely birthday wishes to Alison Hendon.
(Well, we do if it's the 6th where you are. Time zones are a problem.)

Anyway, on the 6th day of this month Alison entered the world. We
send her our biggest and brightest birthday wishes for a day of happiness,
fun and laughter.

And to make it even better Alison, for your birthday you will spend some
time on a flatboat captained by Berry, with Whit and Hod as crew, plus
a few other friends and relatives to help. You will float down the Grace
River to Confluence, then down the Gray to Graymouth and the sea.

Along the way you can visit the towns and Lakewalker camps, swap tall
tales with the other boat crews, and maybe even do a bit of trading along
the way - Whit can help you with that!

Have a lovely long, lazy trip, with maybe a bit of excitement here and there,
and have a wonderful birthday too!