[LMB] cover reveal, Borders of Infinity, poster upcoming

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 00:56:17 BST 2015

I'm practically speechless. That's a great cover! It covers the specific as well as
the general, it's super simple, it's MILES for sure. That's what great art is
supposed to do: go beyond speech.

Do you know what else it reminds me of? When Miles got stuck in his sinking tent on
Kyril Island. I know he wouldn't have sunk in a pleasantly spacious air bubble like
that, but that is a perfect metaphor for Miles' young struggles. Older Miles was
able to build up a skeleton for that bubble that helps keep his life from closing
in on him.

Micki