[LMB] FIC: Vorkosiverse Fan Fiction "Keepsake" Posted

scottwashburn at comcast.net scottwashburn at comcast.net
Tue Oct 13 14:43:14 BST 2015

A few weeks ago Lois posted a sort of challenge here to write a fan fiction based on the journal Ivan kept during "Cetaganda". I decided to try and take up the challenge so I went and re-read "Cetaganda" and marked every place Ivan comes into the story. I now have a book filled with yellow post-it notes :)

Unfortunately, I haven't had any inspiration how to make it all into a good story. At least not yet.

However, one incident in "Cetaganda" did spark a story idea and I have written about that.

You can find it on Fan Fic . net at:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11557178/1/

Or AO3 at:

http://archiveofourown.org/works/4992067