[LMB] Blackstone news

Lois McMaster Bujold lbujold at myinfmail.com
Sat Oct 17 16:34:09 BST 2015

[LMB] Blackstone news
Nancy L. Barber nlbarber at alum.emory.edu
Sat Oct 17 16:09:04 BST 2015

On Oct 17, 2015, at 1:15 AM, Lois McMaster Bujold <lbujold at
myinfmail.com> wrote:

 > Aha.  I see "Penric's Demon" is scheduled for audio release in early
January.

 > http://www.blackstonelibrary.com/catalog/product/view/id/180642

  Nancy:  They have it posted as “reader to be announced”….have you
gotten any indication as to who that will be? Not that it matters to my
purchase decisions since I love listening to the Chalion books (and the
Sharing Knife series)…

LMB:  Nope, no word.  It is not uncommon for the narrator to give me a
call before going to work to check the pronunciations, so I might find
out then.  Otherwise, I'll only know when Blackstone/Downpour posts
something.  (As I found this.)

Ta, L.