[LMB] Birthday revelry!

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 14:22:29 BST 2015

On this day in 1954 the world welcomed Carol Cooper.

Carol, we wish you a wonderful day of fun, love and celebrations.

And to help you have some fun, you're going to go on an amazing
expedition. Ferda dy Gura, along with March dy Sould and dyTagille,
will escort you on a wonderful ride, on horseback and later on mules,
across the Bastard's Teeth from Chalion into Ibra. Hopefully the
weather will be kind to you!

Once you arrive in Ibra they will escort you to the royal court at
Zagosur. You will be welcomed at the Fox's court, and enjoy fine
feasting, music and dancing at a banquet held in your honour.

Later the Fox himself will sit down with you for a game of Castles
and Riders - I hope you've been practising. You should have a most
interesting conversation as the game goes on.

Then there'll be a tour of the latest ships in their navy, escorted by
some of the most senior admirals. And then a tour of Zagosur, enjoying
the architecture, visiting the temples, and buying some of their
famous pearls in the jewellery markets.

Carol, have a wonderful birthday!