[LMB] LISTBIZ Is there spam/malmail being sent out allegedely by Rebecca Reid

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Tue Oct 20 14:18:23 BST 2015

I received a susipicious-appearing email with the subject like "From:
Rebecca Reid" with the list of to addresses being a subset of this list.  I
did NOT open the email, I looked as the "Message Source" content, and it was
the sort of formatted crap with links and no comprehensible content, that
looks like cracked account hijacking.  It also said sent from iPhone--and
there are vulernabiliies in the iOS ecology Apple is extremely loathe to
admit the existence of and at least as loathe to fix...

--Paula Lieberman