[LMB] GJ&RQ - First thoughts

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Sat Oct 24 21:31:58 BST 2015

spoilers, spoilers, spoilers,

duh
dat
dis
dot
dither dither dither....

Aral and Mies had quite different upbringings, in different cultures.
And half of Miles' genetics are Cordelia's.   Miles is 5/8th Betan, Aral was
a quarter Betan genetics.
Hmm, sounds like Aral's mother did NOT have genetic screening done and
fixing for susceptibity to heart disease in at least Aral.

--Paula Lieberman