[LMB] GJ&RQ -

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 25 04:39:15 GMT 2015

Catherine, I really like this seasonal metaphor. And ZOMG, I am potting up
hycinths in their uterine replica--er, pots for an early spring boom this
weekend. The children do point to a season to come.

I am a bit jealous of Cordelia. A few men (and fewer women) have managed to have
two families in one lifetime. A chance to get things right -- or at least, a
chance to try out different mistakes. If I had 50 more years and a uterine
replicator, I wouldn't mind having a couple more . . . .

Lois-Bujold mailing list message sent to thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Lois-Bujold at lists.herald.co.uk