[LMB] Now on-topic!! Is the world about to end?

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sun Oct 25 18:41:08 GMT 2015

On 20 Oct 2015, at 08:07, M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com> wrote:
> And let's face it, very few people want to hear about a very happy marriage unless
> there's something else to the story. Even romance readers rarely hear about the
> "happily ever after.”

> A few murder writers have pulled it off, I think, but that's
> because there's something else going on in the story.

No HEAs in If I’d Killed Him When I met Him, an Elizabeth McPherson mystery by Sharyn McCrumb, "I’d be out of prison now” being the rest of the sentence (no pun meant, really!), courtesy of Deborah Adams, who overheard it, from a battered woman (one assumes in a prison). Turns out that Ms. McPherson is a forensic anthropologist…now where have I run into one of those lately? (ha!)

Does ImpSec have a forensic anthropologist? I don’t necessarily think an Imperial Auditor would have that background.

A. Marina Fournier
SaffronRose at me.com
❦ If you want a golden rule that will fit everything, this is it: Have nothing in your houses that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful ❧ William Morris❦