[LMB] "we ain't never done it this way before"

M R L Dolbear m.dolbear at lineone.net
Wed Oct 28 22:50:40 GMT 2015

From: Lois Aleta Fundis
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2015 1:09 AM

> The title of this post is from a cartoon in which one of the disciples
> says
to Jesus, "Oh, Lord, thou knowest that we ain't never done it that way
before."
> That was how I felt about downloading the GJ&TRQ file to my Kindle. But it
worked!
> No spoilers. Gotta read the thing first!

Now you have done it you probably now also know how to download from
Gutenberg

Like

  The Grateful Dead by Gordon Hall Gerould (folk tale origins) mentioned in
Lois' afterword to The Spirit Ring.

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/39408

Onwards to geekdom !

Little Egret by email (Windows Live Mail)
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames