[LMB] a few more new-e-cover issues

JA Tallman lettuce.lists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 23:04:55 BST 2015

On Sep 1, 2015 4:55 PM, "Marc Wilson" <marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk> wrote:

> On Tue, 1 Sep 2015 17:25:37 -0400, Elizabeth Stowe <estowe427 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >Think of it this way -- Would one order the World of the 5 Gods series
as Hallowed Hunt, Penric's Demon, Curse of Chalion, finishing with Paladin
of Souls? No way.

> That would be *my* preference, and indeed I started with HH and went on
> to read CoC and PoS.
> --
===
Actually, I was rather lukewarm about the series until HH came out, and
everything clicked into a cohesive whole. I then reread it chronologically,
and liked it much better. My hairdresser was looking for things to read,
and I linked her to Penric's Demon. It's very likable, and no animals are
harmed in the process.

Jill