[LMB] a few more new-e-cover issues

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Wed Sep 2 01:22:18 BST 2015

On 9/1/2015 6:01 PM, Lois McMaster Bujold wrote:

> What I'm mulling right now is what to put on the _cover_, for
> at-one-glance browser information.  It has to be simple and clear. If
> it is complicated, it doesn't belong on the cover.

I may be repeating someone else but here's my best idea.

I think that Miles gets his own series and Cordelia gets hers.

So "A Miles Vorkosigan Adventure #1", "... #2", "... #3" etc.
And "A Cordelia Naismith Adventure #1".
And for Falling Free and Ethan I'd say "A Nexus Adventure #1", etc.

I believe Tamora Pierce's books are labeled like this. Even though her
series share a lot of characters each one has a focus character or
character group which fits the series title.

--
                 Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                         Study Hard -- Be Evil