[LMB] a few more new-e-cover issues

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Wed Sep 2 01:30:24 BST 2015

People who are dog lovers and felinophobic...

Elements to me which show on the cover, should be important ones.  The
kitten tree was not something which was essential/critical to the novel, it
was an insight to Ivan, who was an relatively important character, but not a
character whose absence would have resulting in "no story."  The kitten tree
was not critical path content, it was more of an aside, and it was
momentary, and not transformative.

--Paula Lieberman