[LMB] CoC 25: three-scene cataclysm

Walter S Bushell proto at panix.com
Thu Sep 3 02:16:46 BST 2015

> On Sep 2, 2015, at 19:47, Elizabeth Stowe <estowe427 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> es: Caz is really the fool in this argument.
> Another aspect of Caz and Betriz's relationship that I love is that, whether or not Caz is a fool at this moment, Betriz doesn't break things off. She is going to hang on in there as tenaciously as Caz hangs onto his quest. Perhaps more so.
> --

Ah, Betriz is more fortunate than Iselle, because she knows that she
can opt for a love match, where as Iselle always knew she was a pawn.
Fortunately for her and Chalion but not for her brother she reached
the 8th rank and was Queened and happily found a husband who not
only was good for Chalion, but also a fit mate as a man.