[LMB] OT: but very funny....

Ruchira Mathur wetair at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 01:28:00 BST 2015

Well, I figured out that she was from Baen! And I didn't know she edited
LMB's! (Good job! Because LMB is in my personal top three favorite writers
ever.) And judging from comments elsewhere, lots of people didn't know
that, either. (Did LMB have any Hugo eligible books last year?)

It seems to me there was lots of confusion, especially among people like me
don't pay much attention to fandom and publishers, exactly which titles she
edited last year. This, despite a deep respect for the Hugo and love of sf
books in general.