[LMB] mock deaths in literature

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Fri Sep 4 01:32:04 BST 2015

Miles came back from the dead in Memory.
The Sten series, the Eternal Emperor had a stock of bodies and everytime one
incarnation of him died, another got thawed out...
In Ubiq, a lead character kept having alternate universe versions of himself
change cross the boundaries to replace himself.

--Paula Lieberman