[LMB] now not a few more new-e-cover issues

Paula Lieberman paal at filker.org
Fri Sep 4 13:25:59 BST 2015

But when Cordelia fled to Barrayar, she -knew- Barrayarans had shorter
average lifespans than Betans, due not only to a lack of access to galactic
medical treatments (including genetic engineering to correct defects), but
also due to violence!

And thinking about it, Aral was probably around the same age that Piotr was,
when  Piotr died from.

--Paula Lieberman